January 27, 2021
Department: Customer Care
Reports To: Customer Care Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Regional Account Representative’s 1 (RAR1) primary objective is to ensure all customers receive the best level of customer service throughout the entire customer experience when dealing with an Agendia representative. An RAR1 serves as an internal and external resource for all customer needs related to product information, patient related inquiries, client supplies, billing inquiries and as an internal support agent to the commercial team for prospective and existing client needs. The RAR1 shall treat all client interactions with the highest-level of professionalism, energetic and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The RAR1 shall follow all regulatory guidelines according to Agendia’s Quality Assurance program and HIPAA compliance since dealing with Patient Health Information (PHI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Customer Care Policies and Procedures are followed as it relates to the Regional Account Representative I position.
- Ensure that all Agendia’s health, HIPAA and safety Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are handled with the best level of customer service at all times.
- Handle all external and internal client inquiries, requests and concerns timely and with the highest level of professionalism and ensure client needs are met.
- Accurately enter and maintain all required patient and customer data into the various systems utilized in the Customer Care department.
- Coordinate relationship with Customer Service department in Amsterdam
- Assist with Billing and Reimbursement inquiries.
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound telephone calls and ensure all calls are handled within the Customer Care established performance metrics.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving deficiencies within 2 working days.
- Ensure that all block requests are complete on a daily basis and escalate any delayed requests to lead and/or department Manager.
- Review Therapak (THP) orders on a daily basis and ensure all client supply orders are processed and shipped out timely.
- Participate in the “Meet and greet” and “Ride Along” program with Oncology Sales Specialists (OSS) when applicable.
- Tracking and monitoring of samples from pick-up to report delivery within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for timely retrieval of patient sample block requests from clients and OSS.
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with OSS’s in your assigned territory and ensure OSSs’ are informed of any potential client issues that may be encountered in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with the OSS in your assigned territory a formal introduction to a new client within one week of first sample reported and establish relations with client.
- Submit block requests to path labs same working day as request are received. All block requests not completed same day, complete next working day.
- Direct contact with top Clients bi-monthly to follow up on issues or questions.
- Assist Commercial team with New Account set up in Sales Force.
- Assist Commercial team with Portal set up in Sales Force.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 + years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with Windows Operating System environment and web applications
Skills and Qualifications Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Punctual, able to be flexible with schedule.
- Professional phone demeanor.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple systems (software).
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- This position requires no supervisory responsibilities.
- General office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Adheres to Department Specific Safety Guidelines.
- This position may require traveling to visit client offices.
- Standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, manual manipulation, and lifting up to 15 pounds.