Join us at ASBrS 2022
Agendia at The 23rd ASBrS Annual Meeting
Agendia will be presenting the lastest data on MammaPrint® and BluePrint® at booth#506, and at the Friday Evening Satellite Symposium. We hope to see you in Las Vegas!
Agendia Sponsored Satellite Symposium Details:
- Description: Case-based discussion on the utility of Agendia’s assays MammaPrint and BluePrint in patients with breast cancer.
- John Colfry, III, MD
- William Audeh, MD, MS, Chief Medical Officer at Agendia
- Date & Time: Friday, April 8, 2022 I 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM PST
- Location: Wynn Las Vegas, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 – Meursault Room 1
Agendia’s Booth Details:
- Please visit our booth for more information and to speak with a member of our team.
- Booth: #506
- Agendia will be presenting latest data that demonstrates the efficacy MammaPrint and BluePrint!
- Book a meeting with one of our team members today by clicking the RSVP button below:
About The Speakers
Dr. Colfry is a board certified, fellowship trained breast surgical oncologist and head of the Breast Center at LCMC and Touro Infirmary in the heart of New Orleans, LA. He completed his undergraduate degree at Washington and Lee University, medical school at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, LA, general surgery residency at Atlanta Medical Center, and a fellowship in breast surgical Oncology at MD Andersen Cancer Center. His practice focuses entirely on diseases of the breast in a high-volume urban setting.
William Audeh, MD, MS, Chief Medical Officer at Agendia, is a medical oncologist specializing in breast cancer, with nearly 30 years of experience as a clinician and clinical researcher at the Cedars-Sinai Cancer Center in Los Angeles. Prior to joining Agendia, and in addition to his clinical practice, he served as the former Director of the Cedars-Sinai Cancer Center and Medical Director of the Wasserman Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Program. Dr. Audeh has been Principal Investigator on a wide variety of national and international clinical and translational trials, and has authored numerous publications in the field of breast cancer, cancer genomics and targeted cancer therapy.
For the US, Puerto Rico, and South America
Agendia Inc. USA
Irvine, CA 92618
For outside the Americas
1043 NT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 462 1510