AGENDIA FUNDING REQUESTS
Donations – Sponsorships – Grants
Please review the requirements listed below when submitting your request for funding. Requests may be reviewed by a member of our team. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS, SPONSORSHIPS AND GRANTS
FUNDING REQUEST FORM & INFORMATION
How it Works
Please follow the link below to register for our Funding Request Portal. Once registered, you can log in and complete your request and attach all relevant information. Once approved, a member of our team will reach out and fill you in on any additional steps.
- Charitable contributions will only be given to organizations that have Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- The purpose of the requests must be for the sake of health, education, or community stewardship without any commercial motive or appearance of commercial motive.
- Requests must be submitted through our portal link below with required documentation and be received and approved prior to the start date of the event or activity the funding is supporting.
- We will respond with a determination within 4-6 weeks upon receipt of each request.
- Funding will be provided without an intent to influence, induce, or reward the purchase, use, recommending, or arranging for the use of any product developed, marketed, and/or manufactured by Agendia.
Agendia is dedicated to supporting medical education and training for Health Care Professionals, raising patient and public awareness on important health care topics, serving our community by helping underserved or indigent populations through bona fide charitable programs, and funding life-changing independent scientific or clinical research.
Charitable Donations – Donations to 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations, to support patient education and advocacy, improving patient care, or general operating support.
Educational Grants – Funding for the support of evidence-based, high-quality medical education activities or programs that impact the healthcare community. Educational activities can be accredited or non-accredited and are developed independent of Agendia. Grant funding can only be provided to eligible organizations and not to individual Health Care Professionals. Eligible organizations may include hospitals, academic medical centers, and professional medical associations/societies.
Non-Medical Education Grants – Funding to medical, scientific, and patient organizations for a variety of non-medical education purposes, such as general operating support and support of meetings.
Research Grants – Funding for independent research programs or projects. All requests must be unsolicited, and concepts and proposals must originate from the requestor without influence from Agendia. Investigator Initiated Research is proposed by an Investigator or institution for which support is requested to obtain Agendia product and/or funding.
Commercial Sponsorships – Funding opportunities specifically to organizations for third-party programs that are healthcare related and otherwise uninvolved with the promotion of Agendia’s tests. Commercial Sponsorships should reflect a commercially reasonable exchange for the marketing and promotional benefits received by the company, such as advertising, signage, exhibits or display space